Saturday, July 16, 2011

The search is on...

Vy, the realtor who often works with AIS (American International School) took me around to see some apartments today. There is one (pictures below) that I liked and can see myself living in but it is pretty far from school (definitely not walkable). We plan to get together tomorrow to look at more. Vy is wonderful about wanting me to be honest if I do / don't like something, understanding that I want to love my new 'home' and she does not want me to rush into anything.

 The first two apartments we went to see were in the big pink building to the left of the canal. One was nicer than the other... but neither are where I want to live.

These two pictures (above and below) are of the apartment that I like... but it is two districts away from the middle school. Everything is brand new, there are two bedrooms, and even the crazy couch was cool with me. I don't think I want this much space however... aaand there is just something that is not making me love it.
 The apartment has a great balcony! It is on the 11th floor of a large building and the 3 pictures below are of the view... O.M.G. The city is never-ending!


Below is another apartment... one of the nicer ones we looked at (a few were pretty scary).
We will see what tomorrow brings for the apartment hunting!

1 comment:

  1. omgggggg i CANNOT believe the pictures of the city from that balcony!!! It truly is never ending!!

    ReplyDelete