Saturday, July 23, 2011

Update for the girls...

[Update]... the mani/pedi turned out really well! I like their color selection and the grand total came to $4.00! They even have massage chairs, which is always a treat. The salon is called Lavenders and is very nice!

Upon entering, I noticed that everyone's shoes are left outside and the guard watches them. As I took my sandals off, the guard opened a locker and gave me some flip flops to wear inside.

The girl that did my nails was very quiet at first (I was too, I guess)... but then we began talking a bit and she is learning English in school. Her name is Thi (sounds like "tea"). She told me that I am "so lovely" - so sweet! haha... I'm going to be happy to go back to her and this salon on a regular basis.  :)

Well, of course, leaving the salon with my newly painted (wet) nails... I tried to be careful about taking the flip flops off and putting my sandals back on but I botched up a toenail or two (typical me). I sat on a step and attempted to smooth it out (it really wasn't that bad)... Thi came out and noticed and was so cute about the whole thing! She ran inside, got the polish and fixed it for me right on the step outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment