Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just some pics...

 ...With Vy, the realtor who has been taking me around. I love her Vespa scooter and zipping around the city with her. ...Now if only we can come upon the perfect apartment!

 ...One of my favorite photos so far. The culture and street life here are amazing.

I got the fresh coconut juice I've been wanting to try! I wish I liked it more than I did, as I think it is so cute... I think it might be a lot better if it were cold instead of room temperature.



Mmmm, my green tea latte that accompanied me and my Kindle on a date this morning.  :)

I have loved getting emails and comments from friends and family. I am enjoying my time so far and it helps me to hear that you are enjoying my blog.  :)  It makes me feel as if you are with me on this journey. So, if you've read down this far, please leave a comment or two (or 20) whenever you feel like it... I love hearing from you!  XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I had a fresh coconut in Ghana and it was luke-warm didn't taste like anything. It was disappointing, I didn't understand the hype.

    ReplyDelete